Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Calling to the Multiverse out there!


I find myself hankering after your tales from the multiverse. Do we think the same, see parallels and speak of the similarities? Or are we so different we think in opposites, see contradiction and speak of what makes us unique? Both, I’d say, but would love to hear your tales before deciding…and would love to gift others the opportunity to undertake new journeys with us.

Submit your excerpt with an image of your choice (as attachments) to davidsonelaina @ gmail .com (removing the spaces) and I shall post your submission here. Keep the images of medium size and your excerpt under 500 words. Include links, if any, to your work, as well as a short bio.

All posts link to twitter, Facebook, my author page and Networked Blogs and followers of this site, thereby gaining exposure to the community at large. Become a follower to keep track of comments on your work!

I look forward to hearing from you. Till then. Elaina

No comments:

Post a Comment